New facts have emerged about the highly controversial speech given by Mr. Khan at the Democratic Nation Convention (DNC). Nobody should be surprised by these facts.
Khan was paid $25,000 by the Clinton campaign to speak at the DNC. The speech was not written by Mr. Khan but by two DNC campaign staffers.
* The pocket copy of the US Constitution that Mr. Khan so proudly held up on camera (as if he never leaves home without it), was obtained only two hours before his speech (by a female staffer), to be used solely as a prop, and Khan returned the booklet after speaking.
* 5 other Gold Star families turned down the opportunity to speak before Khan was contacted by the Clinton campaign.
* All five families were paid $5,000 and signed a non-disclosure statement.
* Khan’s immigration law firm is in debt for $1.7M and owes back taxes of upwards of $850,000, plus penalties.
* CNN paid Khan over $100,000 to tell his story and repeated interviews across networks.
* Khan was given a bonus of $175K by the DNC for his effort in the media.
* The IRS has since put Khan’s tax file on a hold status. Is this guy going to claim this on his taxes, and doesn’t this cheapen, if not disgrace the ‘memory of his son?
So Khan gave the American public the con. Dinish d’Sousa’s movie, “Hillary’s American” is about the con job of Democrats and this fits his narrative.