Recently protestors went to Maricopa County, Arizona to wage a campaign against Sheriff Joseph Arpaio who they claimed was torturing convicts by housing them in tents. Tents are used world-wide for a variety of reasons. If the use of tents is inhuman, then the same logic can be used against the following organizations and people:
1. Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts camping every summer.
2. Parents taking their children on camping trips.
3. Park Services which rent tents for people on vacation.
4. Vendors who use tents at fairs, etc.
3. Armed forces around the world.
4. Mountain climbers who use them for shelter.
5. Charitable groups which send them to areas where natural disasters occur.
6. United Nations which provides tents for humanitarian purposes.
7. Bedouins who live in tents in the Sahara and Arabian Deserts.